"Where there is charity and wisdom, there is neither fear nor ignorance"
~ Francis Assisi
Building Families Together is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit:
Building Families Together welcomes any and all monetary donations, as this strengthens our position to continue operations and allows us to be effective in delivering services to our families. However, we are always grateful for your in-kind donations in assisting the work we do. Your donations means everything to us but please clean and disinfect all items before we receive them, thank you! Please only unused (underwear, bras and socks - men, women, and children)
We are always accepting in-kind donations of:
- Blankets and linens
- House hold items (knickknacks to couches)
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Man, Women, and Children hygiene products
- Toiletries for (men, children and women)
- Socks, underwear, bras (new)
- Coats and rain gear
- Men, Women, and Children's clothing (new or gently used and clean)
- Footwear (new or gently used)
- Family board games
- WE ARE IN DIRE NEED OF MEN'S AND BOY'S CLOTHING, thank you so much!