- You are a father released from jail or prison in the last 12 months; you live inside the home with the mother and child since released
- Your husband/boyfriend has been incarcerated 6 months or less; you lived together for 2 consecutive years before his incarceration
- Your children in the home are 18 years or younger
- The entire family unit is ready and wanting assistance and a positive change
- Live in the Northwest Suburb of Illinois e.g. Schaumburg, Elgin, Aurora, Dupage (to name a few)
Stable families means a great foundation. For Building Families Together this is our core intention. We want to keep that foundation intact or rebuild the foundation.
*If you find you don't meet all the criteria still contact us and we may be able to work with you.